FIGHT YOUR WAY TO FITNESS!
What Should I Expect?
At SMSFitness, we don’t tickle pads…we hit hard!
Sessions involve pad-work, as well as body-weight and cardio exercises to really drive your fitness forward.
- Weight loss
- Cardiovascular fitness & Muscular Endurance
- Building your strength & power through hard-hitting kicking and punching combinations.
- Improve your coordination & balance
- Learn some basic self-defence principles
- Make friends and have a great time! (Trust me…everybody loves boxing whether you know it yet or not!)
- Learn to hold pads like a martial arts pro!
These sessions will involve some high impact strikes, so if you have any questions about suitability for you, then please get in touch.
Where can I take part?
My Kick Boxing fitness classes run for groups of 4 maximum, and are now hosted in my private studio.
If you are interested in these great sessions, why not come in for a trial session to see if it’s for you?
Open & Closed Training Groups
Groups are available as ‘OPEN’ or ‘CLOSED’.
OPEN GROUPS: Join a class, in which there will be other participants who you don’t know. If you start an OPEN group I will try to fill the additional spaces with other participants in the future.
CLOSED GROUPS: Request a class time for yourself and one or two friends, in which I will not fill the free spaces (max 4 per group). The price per person will be slightly higher for closed groups of less than 4 individuals, so that I’m not losing potential income.
For full price options and availability in sessions, please contact me: 07743 315867.